The mission of the Caldwell County School District is to educate students through the shared commitment of the home, community, and school by providing a learning environment which prepares all students for responsible and productive citizenship.
The Caldwell County School District will become a model school district worthy of state and national recognition.
• Today matters.
• Tomorrow is important.
• Every child is important.
• Every student can be a successful learner.
• Every student has a right to a quality education.
• In high expectations for students and staff.
• There are no barriers or limitations we can't overcome.
• In the development of personal integrity, responsibility, and dignity.
• Every student deserves a safe, caring, and loving learning environment.
• Recognition and acceptance of cultural, social, physical, and economic differences creates a healthy learning community.
• Students, staff, families, businesses, and community are all stakeholders that share in the responsibility for creating a quality learning environment in which students can learn and succeed.
• Learning is a life-long process.